Make a donation
Your donation will help us meet the urgent needs of our clients and their families with:
- In-home specialist nursing care
- 24/7 support for clients and their families
- Counselling and Spiritual care
- Occupational therapy and equipment
- Social work support
- Music and art therapy
- Trained volunteers for transport to medical appointments, companionship and carer respite.
- Carer support programs
- Access to our Sharing My Story, Memorabilia and Virtual Reality Programs
- Grief and bereavement counselling
Palliative Care South East is a registered charity. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. 100% of donations go directly towards improving client care.