Make a donation
ONE OFF DONATION
Your donation will help us meet the urgent needs of our clients and their families with:
- In-home specialist nursing care
- 24/7 support for clients and their families
- Counselling and Spiritual care
- Occupational therapy and equipment
- Social work support
- Music and art therapy
- Trained volunteers for transport to medical appointments, companionship and carer respite.
- Carer support programs
- Access to our Sharing My Story, Memorabilia and Virtual Reality Programs
- Grief and bereavement counselling
Palliative Care South East Ltd is a registered charity. All donations over $2 are tax deductible. 100% of donations go directly towards improving care for our clients and their families.
“I want to say thank you so much for all that you do! I cannot speak highly enough of the amazing people that helped me. Your equal amounts of care, time, compassion and professionalism was above and beyond my expectations. I have the utmost respect and love for each and every one of you. You gave Dawn and Dudley their very last wish, which was to stay at home.”
“Words are not enough to say thank you for the care and compassion you all showed to David and myself. If I was to write 100 pages, it still wouldn’t be enough.”