WHY WORK WITH US
Palliative Care South East is an attractive and principled employer. This means sustaining a positive culture which values and is supportive of its employees and volunteers.
We do this by maintaining a workplace environment that reflects our core values of respect, innovation, integrity and enablement, and by demonstrating trust, honesty and compassion in all that we do.
We achieve this by:
- Placing our clients, their carers and families at the centre of what we do
- Demonstrating leadership driven by contemporary palliative care approaches and practices
- Providing an environment for continuous learning that celebrates achievement and embraces change
- Encouraging staff to take up challenges and look for opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating individual personal and professional growth
- Building collaborative and positive teams
- Providing a safe and flexible work environment
- Offering competitive salaries and conditions including salary packaging
Palliative Care South East has a number of vacancies to join our team, view our vacancies.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Working with Children’s Check prior to commencement of employment
Permanent Full Time/Part Time
$39.76 – $43.75 + super
Work Location – Cranbourne
In partnership with the interdisciplinary team, the Social Worker role provides intensive case work support, information provision, and advocacy and referral services to clients, families and/or their carers.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles and practice of social work including grief, loss and bereavement support.
- High level ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an articulate and concise manner.
- Demonstrate ability to provide care in partnership with key external service providers.
Please apply on southeastpalliativecare.bamboohr.com/jobs.
To start the application please click ‘Apply for this job’.