WHY WORK WITH US
Palliative Care South East is an attractive and principled employer. This means sustaining a positive culture which values and is supportive of its employees and volunteers.
We do this by maintaining a workplace environment that reflects our core values of respect, innovation, integrity and enablement, and by demonstrating trust, honesty and compassion in all that we do.
We achieve this by:
- Placing our clients, their carers and families at the centre of what we do
- Demonstrating leadership driven by contemporary palliative care approaches and practices
- Providing an environment for continuous learning that celebrates achievement and embraces change
- Encouraging staff to take up challenges and look for opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating individual personal and professional growth
- Building collaborative and positive teams
- Providing a safe and flexible work environment
- Offering competitive salaries and conditions including salary packaging
Palliative Care South East has a number of vacancies to join our team, please view our vacancies.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Working with Children’s Check prior to commencement of employment
Expression of Interest – General Manager Clinical Services (GMCS)
The General Manager Clinical Services (GMCS) provides expert professional clinical leadership, direction and management of all PCSE clinical staff and oversees the clinical functions of PCSE and the nursing, allied health and supportive services personnel.
The incumbent provides strategic service development and innovative program planning consistent with best practice outcomes for the delivery of holistic interdisciplinary palliative care.
The GMCS provides advice to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in relation to operational issues and works closely with the Finance/Admin Team, Manager People Culture and Capability and Manager Quality and Risk. The GMCS will deputise in the CEO’s absence where required.
To fulfill this his key leadership role, you will possess significant experience in complex health environments, have a strong focus on quality, safety and clinical governance, and deliver operational outcomes that are tangible and measurable. Your passion will be about people and developing your team, you will take pride in the work you do and have e a focus on the community.
If this sounds like you, email Kelly.Rogerson@palliativecarese.org.au for a confidential discussion.
Applications for this role will close on January 13th 2023.
Permanent Part-Time (0.6 FTE)
$54.63 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced and qualified Clinical Educator to join our Leadership Team on a permanent part-time basis (0.6) FTE.
The Clinical Educator is responsible for assessment, planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating educational resources that meet the learning needs of the interdisciplinary clinical team and effectively supports their ongoing professional development.
- Registered Nurse (Division 1) & current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (minimum).
- Postgraduate qualification in Palliative Care or Education is advantageous.
- Previous experience in managing educational programs in a health care context.
- Leadership or management experience leading cultural change in a team.
- Experience and/or high-level understanding of the palliative care approach and specialist palliative care context.
Spiritual Care Worker
Permanent Part-Time (0.4 FTE)
$37.94 per hour
We have a new opportunity available for an experienced and qualified Spiritual Care Worker to join our team on a permanent part-time basis (0.4) FTE. The Spiritual Care Worker provides spiritual and bereavement support to patients, families and carers inclusive of all cultures and regardless of religious or spiritual orientation.
- Spiritual Care Education or approved equivalent
- Membership/Affiliation or eligibility with professional body
- A qualification in either Palliative Care or Grief and Bereavement is advantageous
- National Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencing employment
- A current, Full Drivers’ licence for the State of Victoria
- Employees are required to maintain compliance with Vaccine requirements