WHY WORK WITH US
Palliative Care South East is an attractive and principled employer. This means sustaining a positive culture which values and is supportive of its employees and volunteers.
We do this by maintaining a workplace environment that reflects our core values of respect, innovation, integrity and enablement, and by demonstrating trust, honesty and compassion in all that we do.
We achieve this by:
- Placing our clients, their carers and families at the centre of what we do
- Demonstrating leadership driven by contemporary palliative care approaches and practices
- Providing an environment for continuous learning that celebrates achievement and embraces change
- Encouraging staff to take up challenges and look for opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating individual personal and professional growth
- Building collaborative and positive teams
- Providing a safe and flexible work environment
- Offering competitive salaries and conditions including salary packaging
Palliative Care South East has a number of vacancies to join our team, please view our vacancies.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Working with Children’s Check prior to commencement of employment
Spiritual Care Worker
Part Time (0.4 FTE)
$37.94 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced and qualified Spiritual Care Worker to join our team on a permanent part-time basis (0.4) FTE. The Spiritual Care Worker provides spiritual and bereavement support to patients, families and carers inclusive of all cultures and regardless of religious or spiritual orientation.
- Spiritual Care Education or approved equivalent
- Membership/Affiliation or eligibility with professional body
- A qualification in either Palliative Care or Grief and Bereavement is advantageous
- National Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencing employment
- A current, Full Drivers’ licence for the State of Victoria
- Employees are required to maintain compliance with vaccine requirements
Part Time (0.5 FTE)
We have a new opportunity available for an experienced & dynamic Administration Officer to join our team on a permanent part-time basis (0.5) FTE. This position includes reception, medical records data management and accurate maintenance of client related documentation activities, as well as providing other administrative support for the organisation as required.
- Demonstrated high level general reception and associated administration skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- High level computer literacy
- Proven experience with clinical record management and or data base management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, be well-organised, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Experience in a customer-service environment preferably within a not-for-profit or community organisation