WHY WORK WITH US
Palliative Care South East is an attractive and principled employer. This means sustaining a positive culture which values and is supportive of its employees and volunteers.
We do this by maintaining a workplace environment that reflects our core values of respect, innovation, integrity and enablement, and by demonstrating trust, honesty and compassion in all that we do.
We achieve this by:
- Placing our clients, their carers and families at the centre of what we do
- Demonstrating leadership driven by contemporary palliative care approaches and practices
- Providing an environment for continuous learning that celebrates achievement and embraces change
- Encouraging staff to take up challenges and look for opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating individual personal and professional growth
- Building collaborative and positive teams
- Providing a safe and flexible work environment
- Offering competitive salaries and conditions including salary packaging
Palliative Care South East has a number of vacancies to join our team, view our vacancies.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Working with Children’s Check prior to commencement of employment
Bereavement Carer & Support Lead – Grade 2
$42 – 44 per hour + super
The Bereavement and Carer Support Lead will provide comprehensive bereavement support, psychosocial assessment and carer support before death, around/at the time of death, and after death. This is a senior position within the clinical team that will oversee professional practice, provide leadership and support to a small team of practitioners and practice within the broader interdisciplinary team. This role is also responsible for managing a clinical caseload.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work or Counselling or a health-related discipline
- Qualification in Grief/Loss Counselling
- Post basic qualification is Palliative Care
To apply please click here to be redirected to the PCSE HR Portal.
Social Worker – Grade 1
Permanent Full Time/Part Time
$39.76 – $43.75 + super
Work Location – Cranbourne
In partnership with the interdisciplinary team, the Social Worker role provides intensive case work support, information provision, and advocacy and referral services to clients, families and/or their carers.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles and practice of social work including grief, loss and bereavement support.
- High level ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an articulate and concise manner.
- Demonstrate ability to provide care in partnership with key external service providers.
Please apply on southeastpalliativecare.bamboohr.com/jobs.
To start the application please click ‘Apply for this job’.
Community Palliative Care Clinical Educator – Grade 4A
Permanent Part Time
$51.50 per hour + super
We are searching for a Community Palliative Care Clinical Educator to join our team. You will be part of the clinical team that works collaboratively within the broader interdisciplinary team to enhance the delivery of high quality, safe and effective social support services to our clients in their homes and advocating according to their goals and needs.
- Registered Nurse (DIV 1) with current certification with AHPRA
- Qualification in Education (e.g Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment)
- Previous experience in managing educational programs in a health care context
- Experience and/or high-level understanding of the palliative care approach and specialist palliative care context
- Postgraduate qualification in Palliative Care
- Postgraduate degree qualifications in education
- Experience in community-based health care setting
Please submit your application including a cover letter and resume to our People Culture & Capability team via this link