WHY WORK WITH US
Palliative Care South East is an attractive and principled employer. This means sustaining a positive culture which values and is supportive of its employees and volunteers.
We do this by maintaining a workplace environment that reflects our core values of respect, innovation, integrity and enablement, and by demonstrating trust, honesty and compassion in all that we do.
We achieve this by:
- Placing our clients, their carers and families at the centre of what we do
- Demonstrating leadership driven by contemporary palliative care approaches and practices
- Providing an environment for continuous learning that celebrates achievement and embraces change
- Encouraging staff to take up challenges and look for opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating individual personal and professional growth
- Building collaborative and positive teams
- Providing a safe and flexible work environment
- Offering competitive salaries and conditions including salary packaging
Palliative Care South East has a number of vacancies to join our team, view our vacancies.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Working with Children’s Check prior to commencement of employment
Community Palliative Care Nurse – Grade 3A
Casual Positions available
$48.86 per hour + super
Working within an interdisciplinary team, the Community Palliative Care Nurse will manage palliative symptomatic issues holistically, providing direct and/or consultative specialist palliative care for clients and their families/carers in their homes.
- Experience working in palliative care or community environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principals and practice of specialist community-based palliative care nursing
- Demonstrated ability to provide coordinated care in partnership with key external service providers
To apply please fill out the application here.