We’re all in this together.
Palliative Care South East provides comprehensive, collaborative, integrated care and specialist support to people across the South East region of metropolitan Melbourne. We support people with a life-threatening illness to live well by offering support at home to improve the quality of life of individuals, carers and families. We provide care to people of all ages, free of charge, wherever your home may be. Our services are available to everyone living in the communities of Cardinia, Casey, Greater Dandenong and parts of Kingston, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
PCSE works with a range of health professionals to provide palliative care advice, support and consultancy in relation to the care of clients who may be part of your service
How are we continuing to support you through the COVID 19 pandemic
At Palliative Care South East Ltd, we are committed to supporting our community to live well. We are taking actions to ensure we align our service model with advice from the Department of Health and Human Services and support the safety and well being of our staff, volunteers and the community.
- We will continue to provide phone support and information 24/7
- In the best interests of our clients and carers, we will be undertaking our visits by phone or video conference when possible.
- We will be checking, by asking questions prior to our visits and confirming by phone and text that we are able to visit.
- This will limit travel of clients, staff and volunteers unless vital for care reasons.
- We will consider the needs of older adults, persons with disabilities, and others with access and functional challenges and prioritise our resources to ensure ongoing care and support.
- We will provide specialist phone consults to residential and aged care facilities to limit visitation and risk to those clients, we will always support their needs.
- We will follow the guidelines and advice of the Department of health and Human Services and collaborate with other community agencies to support continuity of care https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-update.
Palliative Care South East
Acknowledges and Celebrates Our Volunteers
To our volunteers, we have missed you the past few months and we look forward to seeing you back when restrictions slowly lift.
From us all at Palliative Care South East we say Thank you
Work with us
How you can help
Carer Support Kit
‘The Kit’ includes information on the following topics:
- Looking after yourself
- Managing pain, symptoms and medications
- Preparing for death
- Resources and links
How you can help
"When we are motivated by compassion and wisdom, the results of our actions benefit everyone"
140-154 Sladen Street
Locked Bag 2500
Cranbourne VIC 3977
T 03 5991 1300
F 03 5991 1301
Office hours 8:30am – 4:30pm