Colours of Community Art Exhibition
Curated by Linda Espie, the Colours of Community exhibition will raise funds for PCSE’s new Palliative Care Hub at 80 Victor Crescent, Narre Warren. The exhibition represents over 40 artists, sharing with us over 70 donated works, in support of community palliative care. There is truly something for everyone, with photographs, paintings, drawings and sculptures available for purchase.
This event is part of the ‘Laz Effect’ fundraising campaign in memory of Larry Sladden, Linda’s brother who received specialist palliative care from PCSE’s service. All of the money raised will help PCSE to build our Palliative Care Hub and ensure others in our community can experience the same support. Click here to watch the exhibition.
PCSE works with a range of health professionals to provide palliative care advice, support and consultancy in relation to the care of clients who may be part of your service
How are we continuing to support you through the COVID 19 pandemic
At Palliative Care South East Ltd, we are committed to supporting our community to live well. We are taking actions to ensure we align our service model with advice from the Department of Health and Human Services and support the safety and well being of our staff, volunteers and the community.
- We will continue to provide phone support and information 24/7
- In the best interests of our clients and carers, we will be undertaking our visits by phone or video conference when possible.
- We will be checking, by asking questions prior to our visits and confirming by phone and text that we are able to visit.
- This will limit travel of clients, staff and volunteers unless vital for care reasons.
- We will consider the needs of older adults, persons with disabilities, and others with access and functional challenges and prioritise our resources to ensure ongoing care and support.
- We will provide specialist phone consults to residential and aged care facilities to limit visitation and risk to those clients, we will always support their needs.
- We will follow the guidelines and advice of the Department of health and Human Services and collaborate with other community agencies to support continuity of care.
Vaccination at PCSE
We are excited to announce that all PCSE staff now have both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine! Congratulations and thank you to our team for rolling up their sleeves and helping us achieve a 100% double vaccination status. It is fantastic to see our staff being proactive to protect themselves and our community.
Join our Volunteer Program!
PCSE has partnered with Ritchie’s IGA as part of their Community Benefits Program. This means that shoppers can register for a Ritchies Card (or download the Ritchies App) and select Palliative Care South East as a charity they would like to support. Once you have registered you can scan the card or use the app every time you shop and a % of your spend will be received by PCSE.
Work with us
How you can help
Carer Support Kit
‘The Kit’ includes information on the following topics:
- Looking after yourself
- Managing pain, symptoms and medications
- Preparing for death
- Resources and links